Fans of Disneyland Paris’ Phantom Manor can soon own a new collector’s book about the beloved attraction. Guests can purchase the new addition starting on Wednesday, July 31.
- Earlier this year, Disneyland Paris introduced a new series of books exploring the creation and history of some of the Parc’s most incredible attractions.
- Following the book on Pirates of the Caribbean, this new addition in the same collection will focus on the secrets of the infamous haunted mansion, Phantom Manor Decrypted.
- Unravel the mystery of Phantom Manor and explores the history of Parc Disneyland’s unique attraction.
- Phantom Manor Decrypted will be available starting Wednesday, July 31.
- Guests can purchase the book at Thunder Mesa Mercantile Building in Frontierland and soon on shopDisney.fr.
- Price is 19.99 euros and guests are limited to 2 copies per transaction.
- After a lengthy refurbishment of the classic ride to incorporate several enhancements and effects, Disneyland Paris reopened Phantom Manor on May 3, 2019.
- The Halloween Festival will once again take over the resort from September 28-November 3. Celebrate the spooky season with new shows, attraction overlays, and character encounters and more!