Disneyland Resort will soon begin offering 60-day reservations for Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s Workshop at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- In addition to Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s Workshop, guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge can now make reservations for Droid Depot up to 14 days in advance.
- A valid, accepted credit card number is required at the time of booking. Payment will be due upon arrival at the location.
- Droid Depot may also accommodate walk-ins each day, subject to availability.
- To make a reservation, please check availability at Disneyland.com/droiddepot or with the Disneyland app.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that 60-day online reservations will soon be available for guests wishing to visit Oga’s Cantina and Savi’s Workshop.
- Reservations are now available up to 14 days in advance.
- Disney will soon expand the selection of dates and times available to follow the 60-day reservation process offered for restaurants and experiences requiring reservations.
- Reservations for these experiences are highly recommended as walk-in opportunities are limited.
- The two new locations are part of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and have been quite popular since opening on May 31, 2019.
- For more information and to make reservations, visit the Disneyland.com/Cantina or the Disneyland app.
About Oga’s Cantina:
- Thirsty travellers will want to stop by this popular watering hole for unique beverages and local cuisine that can only be found on Batuu.
- DJ R3X provides lively entertainment while guests relax for a bit before heading out to explore more of Black Spire Outpost.
About Savi’s Workshop:
- Guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will have the unique opportunity to handbuild their own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop.
- There are four lightsabers themes that guests can choose to build and include:
- Peace and justice
- Power and control
- Elemental nature
- Protection and defense
For more from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge check out our Project Tracker Page.