Producer Zanne Devine has reportedly signed an overall deal with Disney Channels Worldwide. Her role with the company will be to create and produce future movies for both Disney Channel and Disney+.
- Deadline is reporting that Zanne Devine, has signed an overall deal with Disney Channels Worldwide.
- Under this new deal with Disney, Devine will continue to “develop and produce movies for Disney Channel” as well as Disney+.
- Devine is currently serving as executive producer for Secret Society of Second Born Royals, an original movie coming to Disney+ which began production earlier this year and just recently wrapped principal photography.
- In addition to her work on Secret Society, Devine also contributed to the Disney Channel Original movie Kim Possible which debuted this February.
Devine’s other credits include:
- Needle In a Timestack, directed by John Ridley
- Easy A starring Emma Stone
- I, Tonya
- Southside With You
- Cinema Verite
About Zanne Devine:
- Devine is currently serving as the president of Montana North Media. The independent company focuses on production and consulting for content creators, multimedia platforms and investors.
- Devine has also served in leadership roles at:
- Kennedy/Marshall Company
- Universal Pictures
What they’re saying:
- Nancy Kanter, executive vice president, Content and Creative, Disney Channels Worldwide: “Working with Zanne on Kim Possible and Secret Society of Second Born Royals was such a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding experience for everyone involved that there was no question that we wanted to extend our relationship with her. This deal will give us the opportunity to further mine her extraordinary production know-how, her deep relationships in the community and her love of great storytelling for the original movies we will be making for Disney Channel and Disney+. We couldn’t be more excited to have her as part of our movie-making family.”
- Zanne Devine: “I am thrilled to continue working with Nancy Kanter, Lauren Kisilevsky and the entire team to develop unique, new content for the network and Disney+. It is such a dynamic time in the television industry, with no shortage of creative talent, and I look forward to collaborating with innovative and diverse storytellers to inspire today’s young audience.”