Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith is one of the most thrilling attractions Walt Disney World has to offer and now Disney’s Hollywood Studios is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the coaster with some special commemorative merchandise, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster opened on July 29, 1999 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and has been rocking and rolling ever since.
- You can dress the celebration of this milestone anniversary with these new Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster tank tops and T-shirts.
- Guests can also pick up a collection of dated guitar picks that celebrate the attractions 20 years of thrills and a limited edition commemorative pin.
- All of this special anniversary merchandise will be available while supplies last at Rock around the Shop and Once Upon a Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World celebrated Christms in July by revealing some of the magic that will be heading to the resort this winter, including multiple attraction overlays. They also announced an “Ultimate Disney Christmas Package” which is available for guests checking in on December 21, 2019 and checking out on December 26.
- Electronic Gaming Federation (EGF) and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World announced they will host the national interscholastic high school esports championship tournament.
- A geyser of brown water began spurting up out of the ground at Disney’s Hollywood Studios recently and a number of guests who witnessed the mishap were on hand to capture the moment.