This August, adult guests visiting Walt Disney World can attend Terralina Crafted Italian’s Taste of Tuscany Wine Dinner and enjoy a culinary adventure hosted by award winning Chef Tony Mantuano.
- For one night only, James Beard Award-winning Chef Tony Mantuano will host an exclusive, four-course wine dinner at Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs.
- On Wednesday, August 14 at 6:30 pm, Mantuano and Executive Chef Justin Plank, will take guests on a culinary journey of Tuscany.
- Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased here.
- Chef’s Mantuano and Plank have curated a tasty menu that features:
- Antipasti towers
- Fresh-made Pici pasta
- Porterhouse steaks
- And more
- Rich Italian wines will be paired with each course.
- View the full menu here.
- Please note, guests must be 21+ to attend.
More at Disney Springs:
- Disney guests of all ages can have fun at the nightly DescenDANCE Parties hosted at the Marketplace Stage. Featuring the best songs from the series, this energetic event is fun for the whole family.
- The NBA Store is now open on the West Side of Disney Springs, and the NBA Experience will officially open on August 12.