There are a lot of exciting things happening soon in the world of Disney. Perhaps most notably, D23 Expo 2019 is less than a month away and Disney+ will launch not long after that. Today, Disney announced a special subscription offer for the new streaming service, available exclusively to D23 Expo 2019 attendees and D23 members.
- D23 Members who were not able to attend the D23 Expo 2019 or were not able to sign up a the Disney+ pavilion, are still able to take advantage of the special promotional subscription offer.
- D23 Members (General, Gold or Gold Family) can sign up in one of two ways:
- Via the email link sent to them
- By logging into their D23.com account and clicking “view account” then clicking “redeem now”
- The promotional offer is only valid for US residents with US payment methods.
- Offer is available from August 26-September 2, 2019.
Good to know:
- This promotional offer of $46.99 per year, if accepted, entitles the bearer to a one-time discount of $69.00 off the regular price of a three-year subscription to Disney+ ($209.97).
- Subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis at the end of three years unless cancelled.
- Disney+ subscribers can cancel anytime, subject to terms.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for partial months or years.
- The offer code cannot be sold and is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from any third party, including through Internet auction sites.
- D23 Expo 2019 attendee will be able to stop by the Disney+ Pavilion on the show floor to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
- There has been no word yet as to what exactly this special offer will be, but be sure to check back as we will update you as more information becomes available.
- The Disney+ Pavilion will also offer guests demonstrations of the live Disney+ app as experienced across mobile and connected TV devices, showcasing the unprecedented collection of entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more.
- Guests will also see costumes and props from Disney+ originals.
More on Disney+:
- Disney+ launches on November 12.
- The service will offer two subscription options:
- Monthly at $6.99 per month
- Annually at $69.99
- Disney+ will be ad free at launch and at this time, Disney does not have plans to introduce ads in the future.
- Disney+ will feature content from The Walt Disney Company’s massive library including:
- Star Wars
- National Geographic
- Disney Channel (Disney Junior)
- Disney+ will also feature new, original content developed by Disney for Disney+, including:
- Star Wars
- The Mandalorian
- A Rogue One prequel series that will focus on Cassian Andor
- The revival of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Forky Asks a Question
- Lamp Life
- National Geographic
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Magic of the Animal Kingdom
- Disney+ will also offer much, much more. To see a full rundown of everything we know so far, check out our recap.
D23 Expo 2019 takes place Friday, August 23 through Sunday, August 25 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Want to see everything going on at D23 Expo 2019? Check out our guide for this year’s event, including the complete schedule of panels and character meet-and-greets.