The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has announced the addition of two new quick service locations coming to the Swan lobby. Guests will be able to enjoy grab-and-go sandwiches, snacks, and beverages and these new venues.
- Two new quick service food and drink venues are coming to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in the next few months.
- A new grab-and-go dining location serving coffee, ready-made sandwiches and snacks will debut in late summer, followed by a new frozen drink counter in the fall.
- Both will be located in the Swan lobby.
- The new grab-and-go, Java, will feature sweet and savory breakfast options as well as sandwiches, wraps, salads and desserts throughout the day.
- The venue will also serve a variety of:
- Frappés and coffees
- Nitro Brew (coffee cold brewed with liquid nitrogen)
- And more
- The additions are among the latest food and beverage changes at the resort, following the recent redesign and new menu launch at Shula’s Steak House earlier this year, and the additions of the grab-and-go, fuel, and Phins lounge at the Dolphin in 2017.
What they’re saying:
- Luciano Sperduto, Director of Food and Beverage Swan and Dolphin Resorts: “The demand for quick food and drink options has continued to grow among our guests. Whether they’re headed to the theme parks for the day or are in and out of meetings, these two new options will give guests, delicious ways to stay energized while they’re on the go.”
About the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
- In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort resides amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida.
- It is located between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and Magic Kingdom Park.
- Guests can discover 18 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms with Westin Heavenly Beds and the luxurious Mandara Spa.
- The resort features five pools, two health clubs, nearby golf, complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, the extended park hours benefit, and Disney FastPass+ service
- The resort can be reached at 800-227-1500.
- For more information, visit www.swandolphin.com.