Catch a sneak peek of the brand-new “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” fireworks show coming exclusively to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties at Magic Kingdom.
- As many fans know, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns to Magic Kingdom next week!
- Along with plenty of returning favorite experiences and shows, this year will mark the debut of “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular” fireworks show.
- The Disney Parks Blog has been keeping an eye on the show’s progress is now giving fans a sneak peek at this nighttime spectacular that headed to his wickedly fun event. Take a look:
About the show:
- In “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular,” Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas serves as host and has come to tell a “not-so-scary” story about how anything can happen on Halloween night.
- His ghost dog, Zero, flies off carrying everyone along on a trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends – Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy – find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house.
- Their journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains.
- The show will also include state-of-the-art projections and lasers, plus lighting and dazzling fireworks that will fill the sky above Magic Kingdom Park.
Don’t miss out!:
- Tickets are still available for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties which are offered on select nights August 16-November 1.
- Event tickets start at $79 for select nights after $10 advance-purchase savings.
New to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- This year guests will delight in a new parade float joining Mickey’s Boo To You Parade! This spirited cavalcade will be offered twice nightly during the exclusive event.
- VKs (Villains Kids) of all ages can dance their hearts out at the DescenDANCE Dance Party. Hosted at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe, Descendants fans of all ages will have a wickedly good time at this new experience.
- Fans looking for an even more exclusive experience will want to check out Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way. Here guests can take a break from all the hustle and bustle and enjoy unlimited food and beverages all night long.