Here’s a treat for all you Disney fans, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party starts tomorrow night and the Disney Parks Blog has just revealed the official foodie guide. WIth plenty of special treats to be hand this year is definitely going to be a sweet one!
- No tricks here! Disney has shared the foodie guide to this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and it’s full of sweet and savory snacks for guests of all ages.
- Some treats and merchandise listed below are specific to the parties and some is available as part of Disney’s Halloween collection.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is offered at Magic Kingdom on select nights August 16-November 1, 2019, and guests are encouraged to dress up!
- Tickets are available now.
2019 Halloween Treats
Amuck, Amuck, Amuck Cupcake – Available Daily at Main Street Bakery
- Trick or treat candy cupcake (a cupcake baked peanut butter chips, chocolate candy bits, and toffee) filled with caramel sauce, topped with an edible cake “cauldron,” and chocolate buttercream and garnished with a white chocolate decoration featuring the Sanderson sisters.
Halloween Cinnamon Roll – Available Daily at Main Street Bakery
- Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll topped with orange icing and chocolate spider web.
Jack and Sally Push Cake Pops – Party-Exclusive, Available at Carts near Cinderella Castle
- Sally cake pop – Gluten-friendly vanilla cake, buttercream, strawberry crispy pearls, and a white chocolate Sally.
- Jack cake pop – Chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crispy pearls, dark chocolate curls, and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
Donald Duck Brownie – Available Daily at Casey’s Corner
- Brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring Donald Duck himself!
Now Begin Thy Magic Spell – Party Exclusive, Available at Casey’s Corner
- Red slush with passion fruit, blue curaçao, Sprite, and lemonade garnished with a chocolate-covered apple slice
Hades Nachos – Party Exclusive, Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Black bean nacho chips topped with “fiery” buffalo chicken and choice of items from the toppings bar.
Billy’s Worms & Dirt – Party Exclusive, Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Chocolate pudding topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy worms, and a white chocolate decoration
Caramel Pretzel, Cinnamon Donuts, and Frozen Apple Cider – Party Exclusive, Available at Golden Oak Outpost
- Caramel-filled pretzel
- Cinnamon-sugar-coated donut holes
- Frozen apple cider
Headless Horseman Cheesecake – Party Exclusive, Available at Sleepy Hollow
- Pumpkin cheesecake layered with gluten-friendly chocolate cake, chocolate crunchies, orange glaze, and a Headless Horseman chocolate piece
Chocolate Mickey Waffle Sundae – Party Exclusive, Available at Sleepy Hollow
- Black chocolate waffles topped with pumpkin gelato, candy corn, caramel sauce, and sprinkles.
Constance’s for Better or For Worse Wedding Cake – Party Exclusive, Available at the Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Citrus-scented cake, raspberry Bavarian cream, white chocolate glaze, icing pearls, flowers, and a chocolate axe
Maleficent Cone – Available Daily at Storybook Treats
- Black waffle cone filled with lime soft-serve, topped with chocolate horns and purple sugar.
Snake Eyes – Party Exclusive, Available at Storybook Treats (Coming in September!)
- Sprite, green apple, and lemonade garnished with gummy worms and light up dice
Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve Sundae – Available Daily at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Topped with candy corn and caramel sauce
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake – Available Daily at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Gluten-friendly pumpkin spice milkshake topped with candy pumpkins and a Mickey marshmallow straw
Berry Blaster –Party Exclusive, Available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Blue curaçao, cherry lemonade, and Sprite garnished with a lemon wheel and raspberries
Lots-O-Burger – Party Exclusive, Available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Beef patty topped with brie fondue, strawberry-bacon jam, an onion ring, and a Lotso bun
Pirates Horizon – Party Exclusive, Available at Aloha Isle
- Orange juice, passion fruit, and pineapple juice garnished with a pineapple wedge on a pirate sword skewer
Hades Hatred – Party Exclusive, Available at Cool Ship
- Lemonade, blue curaçao, and blueberry popping pearls topped with blue cotton candy
2019 Halloween Novelties
Finally, here’s some Halloween merchandise to die for! Guests will be able to pick up these Halloween items at various points throughout the season:
- Mickey Pumpkin Balloon popcorn bucket
- Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket
- Hitchhiking Ghosts (already debuted at Disneyland)
- One sipper
- Two buckets
- Jack Skellington sipper.
- All items will be available only while supplies last