Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is already one of the most beautiful places in Walt Disney World to explore, outside of the parks. Soon, it’s going to get even better as the Disney Parks Blog has announced a brand new barn for the horses of Fort Wilderness.
- The new barn will be added to the Pony Farm and Tri-Circle-D Ranch.
- With the new barn and some other changes, the Tri-Circle-D Ranch will offer a modern stable and updated outdoor spaces and facilities for “The Happiest Horses on Earth.”
- Don’t worry, the new ranch will maintain the history of the original Tri-Circle-D, allowing guests to explore exhibits of classic Disney equestrian artifacts.
- Due to this upcoming addition, the Draft Horse Barn and Pony Farm will be temporarily inaccessible to guests starting August 19.
- Guests will still be able to enjoy pony rides at the Trail Blaze Corral near the campground’s entrance and the resort’s trail rides and carriage rides will continue to operate as normal.
- No specific date for the new barn has been announced, but it is planned to debut in Spring 2020.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- A tourist is suing Disney for injuries sustained while loading the ride vehicle at Space Mountain.
- Earlier this week, the Disney Parks Blog unveiled some stunning new aerial footage of the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- In the spirit of Halloween, Walt Disney World is offering Disney fans the ultimate treat, a Party Pass ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The Party Pass would allow guests to attend 35 out of 36 of the 2019 Halloween Parties.
- And speaking of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, check out the foodie guide and see all the sweet and spooky treats you can get at this year’s event.