It’s almost time. The opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is just a few days away and the Disney Parks Blog has just announced a Disney Parks live stream to share the official dedication ceremony with everyone who can’t be in attendance.
- Walt Disney World’s version of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will officially open its doors to guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Thursday, August 29, but the special dedication ceremony will be held on Wednesday, August 28 at 9:55 AM EST.
- The live stream will be presented by AT&T and will be front and center for all the action from a galaxy far, far away.
More on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Disney has posted a half-dozen of the original songs created for the expansive new land on its official Disney Music VEVO YouTube channel.
- Last weekend, it was announced at D23 Expo that guests will soon be able to stay in a new Star Wars hotel experience, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- Walt Disney World announced a series of upcoming merchandise events taking place in Launch Bay Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park, which will become the Central Florida home of Batuu’s Black Spire Outpost on Thursday, August 29.
- Walt Disney World Resort continues its position as being a “force” for Florida and the economy, contributing more than 7,000 jobs to the Central Florida region since the beginning of the Galaxy’s Edge project in 2016.