With the recent opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disnye’s Hollywood Studios and the start of the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, there has never been a more exciting time to visit Walt Disney World. That’s why the resort has introduced Florida resident seasonal flex tickets.
- This new ticket option provide Florida residents with some flexibility for their next visit.
- Florida residents can now purchase two new ticket options available for use most days through February 29, 2020:
- 3-Day Ticket – $249 plus tax ($83 per day, plus tax)
- 4-Day Ticket – $269 plus tax ($68 per day, plus tax)
- Park-hopper options can be added to these new tickets for an additional $35.
- These tickets will not be available for use on the following dates:
- November 21 through November 28, 2019
- December 18, 2019 through January 2, 2020
- Tickets and any options must be purchased through December 17, 2019 and used by February 29, 2020.
- These tickets can be used on non-consecutive days.
- Proof of Florida Residence required
- You can purchase these tickets here.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- In the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian, caretakers and animal programs specialists at Disney’s Animal Kingdom were more than happy to announce that their herd of elands grew by one.
- A family visiting Epcot was recently given a magical moment when Snow White comforted a young boy with autism.
- Guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World can capture a little photo magic to commemorate their out of this world experience. The Disney Parks Blog has shared some of the amazing Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots available to guests that place them in the middle of the action.
- The annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is back in full swing. Take a look at some photos from the opening day of the festival.