Guests visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World can capture a little photo magic to commemorate their out of this world experience. The Disney Parks Blog has shared some of the amazing Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots available to guests that place them in the middle of the action!
- With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios guests can make their visit to Batuu even more special with Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots.
- Whether they align themselves with the First or Resistance, fans from across the galaxy can commemorate their “on planet” visit with pictures taken at iconic locations.
Must-Do Photo Ops:
- These locations are the real reason guests visit Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, right? Whether posing solo or with the entire crew, guests won’t want to pass up these iconic photo spots.
- Pose with a Kowakian monkey-lizard, porg, and more!
Tiny World Magic Shot:
- Capture all of Black Spire Outpost and its surrounding landscape in a single image! This opportunity will be available with a roving photographer, so keep an eye out as you explore Batuu.
Take it all in:
- Guests can visit the photographer near First Order Cargo to snap some photos above the planet. Then with a little magic watch as the pictures transforms into a shareable Super Zoom Magic Shot video.
One of the new Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots available in Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World.
Posted by LaughingPlace.com Disney Fans' Site on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
- These unique Magic Shots are available through Disney PhotoPass. Fans can download all of their Disney PhotoPass pictures when they purchase the Memory Maker package.
- Disney is hosting a #BackToBatuu sweepstakes that will award some lucky fans with a return trip to Black Spire Outpost for the opening of Rise of the Resistance this December.
- Check out the similarities and differences between Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in our split screen video: