Square Enix has shared a second trailer for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III downloadable content, Re:Mind. The trailer was released ahead of the Tokyo Game Show and give fans a new look at this exciting addition to the wildly popular game.
- Ahead of the Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix gave Keyblade wielders an early look at new downloadable content (DLC) coming to Kingdom Hearts III titled, Re:Mind.
- This winter, players can experience a new episode as they continue their adventure in the beloved action-RPG series, encountering new obstacles and bosses to battle.
- The new trailer is subtitled in English and available to view on YouTube:
- In the upcoming DLC, players travel to a familiar realm and encounter powerful new bosses.
- In some of the additional battles, players will be able to switch characters. Players can also obtain additional Keyblades by downloading the free update.
- Kingdom Hearts III Re;Mind will launch this winter for:
- PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system
- Xbox One family of devices including:
- Xbox One X
- Kingdom Hearts III is rated E10+ by the ESRB and is available now for the PlayStation 4 system and Xbox One.