Disney Chairman and CEO, Robert Iger will be making a guest appearance next week on ABC’s The View. Iger’s appearance will correspond with the release of his memoir The Ride of a Lifetime.
- The View has announced their guest lineup for the week of September 23-27.
- Among those set to appear —including celebrities and a presidential candidate— Disney’s CEO Bob Iger will be one of the featured guests.
- Iger will be on to discuss his new book The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company.
- This past week, Iger revealed that had late Apple CEO, Steve Jobs not passed away in 2011, Disney would likely have merged with the Cupertino, CA based company. And also this week, he announced his resignation from Apple’s Board of Directors.
- Of course we can only speculate what the Ladies will ask him, but chances are with the launch of Disney+ less than two months away that will be a “hot topic.”
- Bob Iger is scheduled to appear on The View on Monday, September 23.
- The View airs at 11am EDT on ABC.