This weekend fans Star Wars fans can experience the power of the Force like never before. Starting on Friday, October 4, Triple Force Friday will kick off with exclusive reveals for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order as part of one epic countdown celebration.
- Early this morning, StarWars.com announced select locations participating in Triple Force Friday events and celebrations.
- Triple Force Friday marks the official launch of new products from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian, and Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.
- Here’s what’s happening and where fans can join the fun.
- On October 4, the Amazon Treasure Truck will feature a limited-edition product in select cities.
- Starting at 12 pm PT Twitch.tv/twitchpresents will host:
- Live interactive unboxings
- Product deep dives
- And more
- Fans can join the fun and watch, chat, play, and buy new toys, games, and collectibles from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and more.
Disney Store and Disney Springs
- On October 4, fans in Orlando and Anaheim will be able to experience midnight shopping at World of Disney at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney.
- Disney Springs also will feature midnight shopping at The LEGO Store, along with Star Wars-themed food and beverage offerings and a LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon Master Build Event taking place throughout the weekend.
- Disney Springs shopping event:
- The event officially kicks off the evening of October 3 when World of Disney and The LEGO Store will be open from midnight until 3 am.
- Starting at 6 pm on Thursday, October 3, Event Cast Members will be checking-in guests and distributing numbered wristbands near Basin.
- BONUS: Guests who receive a virtual queue wristband will receive a special offer from The VOID to check out Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire (Valid only until 11 pm on October 3. See location for more details.)
- Prior to all of the shopping, guests can enjoy some other out-of-this-galaxy happenings in the Marketplace.
- Starting at 9 pm, themed treats and snacks will be available for purchase:
- Mini Chewbacca cakes from Amorette’s Patisserie
- Themed cocktails at select Outdoor Vending Carts
- Lightsaber Churros (starting at 11 pm)
- Breakfast Poutine from The Daily Poutine will be available until 3 am
- Join the galactic dance party and mix and mingle with fellow Star Wars fans at Marketplace Stage from 9 pm-2 am.
- Guests are encouraged to park in the Lime or Grapefruit garage for closest access to the event happenings.
- Can’t make the midnight release? New Star Wars products will be available at select locations across Walt Disney World Resort on October 4.
- Event check-in will take place in the North Ballroom of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa today, Thursday, October 3 from 8 – 11 pm.
- We recommend that you park in the Simba parking lot located off of Disneyland Drive, between West Katella Avenue and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- For more parking information and rates, please visit disneyland.com.
The Disney Store at Times Square event:
- In New York City, the Disney Store at Times Square will host a midnight opening.
- Be among the first to shop products from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Plus don’t miss the chance to snap a photo with a legion of friendly stormtroopers during your shopping adventure.
- Guests who spend $20 or more on Star Wars merchandise, will receive a free Lithograph Set representing the three upcoming releases! Please note: limit 1 per guest, while supplies last.
- Select Fred Meyer locations will host a launch on October 5 starting at 10 am.
- These events will feature:
- A fun photo opportunity with stormtroopers
- Product giveaways
- And more!
- Participating locations:
- Two in Beaverton, OR
- Portland, OR
- Oregon City, OR
- Tualatin, OR
- Starting October 4, guests at five select Simon Malls will have the opportunity to join the Star Wars Triple Force Friday adventure by going to Simon Guest Services to receive a Triple Force Friday Scavenger Sheet.
- Participating locations include:
- Burlington Mall, Burlington, MA
- Del Amo Fashion Center, Torrance, CA
- Houston Galleria, Houston, TX
- Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL
- Roosevelt Field, Garden City, NY
- Visit all the Triple Force Friday retailers and receiving “sign off” on your scavenger hunt sheets to receive an exclusive Star Wars Triple Force Friday button (quantities limited).
- Star Wars fans can #ShareTheForce with family and friends at Target.
- Kicking off during the Triple Force Friday weekend, shoppers can choose either the light side or dark side with an interactive display and select from a vast range of exciting new products in-store and online.
- Target will also celebrate the opening of Disney Store at Target in 25 locations around the country on October 4.
- Stormtroopers will be on hand to celebrate the opening of the Minneapolis location in Maple Grove.
Toys “R” Us Canada
- Toys “R” Us Canada will be hosting a midnight opening event Friday, October 4, in four locations across Canada:
- Etobicoke, ON
- Edmonton, AB
- Langley, BC
- Vaughan, ON
- Shoppers will be among the first to purchase must-have merchandise, receive exclusive giveaways, and immerse themselves in all things Star Wars.
- Celebrate the entire Skywalker Saga with a Commemorative Limited-Edition line of products available exclusively at Walmart.
- On October 4 at midnight shoppers can experience:
- Skywalker Saga product line
- New and exclusive Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker items
- Participate in in-store activities
- Receive a collectible Triple Force Friday lapel pin (while supplies last).
- Find a location near you at Walmart.com/StarWars.