Riders were stuck on the Rip Ride Rockit rollercoaster at Universal Studios Florida this morning, according to Spectrum News.
- 12 riders were trapped on the coaster after two coaster cars became stuck on the track.
- The passengers were helped off of the ride by Universal employees but it has not yet reopened for the day.
- Firefighters were called but remained on standby to assist if necessary.
- No injures have been reported at this time.
— Spectrum News 13 (@MyNews13) October 23, 2019
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- A New York man has filed a lawsuit claiming he broke his neck while riding a water slide at Universal Orlando’s Volcano Bay water theme park during a family vacation in July.
- Universal Studios Florida is about to get even more exciting. Universal Orlando Resort has just announced that The Bourne Stuntacular will be coming to the park in Spring 2020.
- Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle, an ominous new nighttime projection show, recently made its east coast debut at Universal’s Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort. Guests can come face to face with the eerie Death Eaters, who will be terrorizing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter during the run of this new show.
- Universal Orlando Resort is already gearing up for the end of the year with several New Year’s Eve parties to help you ring in the new year.
- Halloween Horror Nights is in full swing at Universal Orlando Resort and now the horror isn’t limited to just the park. Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things has come to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort in the form of two new photo experiences.