Just a couple of days after the conclusion of this year’s event, Universal Orlando Resort has announced the dates for Halloween Horror Nights 30 in 2020.
- The world’s premiere Halloween event will return to Universal Studios Florida for 39 select nights from Thursday, September 10 – Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- Halloween Horror Nights 30 will be starting a week later than this year’s event but will only feature two less nights.
- The event will once again feature all-new scares, plus reimagined haunts inspired by the past as Universal celebrates the 30th anniversary of the event.
- Halloween Horror Nights 30 will include 10 brand-new haunted houses, five bone-chilling scare zones, live entertainment and more.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Halloween Horror Nights began as a three-day event in Orlando in 1991 and has become the world’s premier Halloween event.
- Elaborately-themed haunted houses based on everything from cinematic greats and cult favorites to original abominations created by the twisted minds behind the event come to life.
- Hordes of menacing scareactors prey upon guests in various scare zones throughout the streets of the park.
- When guests need a break from the screams, they can enjoy live shows and Universal Studios’ most exhilarating rides and attractions.
- Halloween Horror Nights has grown into a global phenomenon and can also be experienced at Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan and Universal Studios Singapore each fall.
- Details and dates for those events will be revealed in the months ahead.
More from Halloween Horror Nights 2019:
- Take a look at Mack’s rankings of the houses at Halloween Horror Nights 29 at Universal Orlando as well as Mike’s rankings and videos of the houses at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Ghostbusters actor Dan Aykroyd and director/producer Ivan Reitman proved they ain’t afraid of no ghosts in the Halloween Horror Nights maze based on the classic movie at Universal Studios Hollywood.