Who ya gonna call!? Ghostbusters actor Dan Aykroyd and director/producer Ivan Reitman proved they ain’t afraid of no ghosts in the Halloween Horror Nights maze based on the classic movie at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Aykroyd and Reitman braved the popular new maze based on the iconic movie they helped create in 1984.
- Aykroyd praised the maze, saying “the way they’ve deployed the funny ghosts in the movie and the ones that are more comical, they’re pretty sudden, pretty exciting the way they reveal them, so we get that good mix of comedy and horror. Good screams and laughs at the same time.”
- Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights through Saturday, November 2 in Orlando and select nights through Sunday, November 3 in Hollywood.
- Check out videos of all nine mazes from this year’s horror event.
ICYMI – More Halloween Horror Nights news:
- Universal Studios Hollywood invites guests to take a bite out of Halloween Horror Nights with its menacing menu of creepy cuisine and merchandise inspired by this year’s slate of terrifying new mazes.
- Halloween Horror Nights is in full swing on the east coast as well and now there can be even more screams. Universal Orlando has added another date to Halloween Horror Nights 29.
- Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things has come to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort in the form of two new photo experiences.
- Universal Orlando shared a look at all of the special food and beverage offerings available during the event.