Disney+ will provide a lot of new content for Marvel fans to get excited about. Included in that new content is The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, which has begun production according to Marvel.
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan (who play Falcon and Winter Soldier respectively) took to the Marvel Studios Instagram account to share the news.
- The series, which was officially announced at San Diego Comic-Con, will be directed by Kari Skogland and written by Malcom Spellman.
- As we learned at the D23 Expo in August, Emily VanCamp will reprise her role as Sharon Carter for the new series.
- We also learned at the expo that she will be joined be newcomer Wyatt Russell, who will be playing John Walker, also known as U.S. Agent.
- Marvel Studios' 'The Falcon and The Winter Soldier' will launch on Disney+ in Fall 2020.
- Disney+ will begin streaming on November 12.