One of the best programs to debut on Disney+ is the docuseries The Imagineering Story. Over the course of six episodes, fans can take a deep dive into Disney history and meet the amazing minds behind the creation and realization of six Disney resorts around the world.
- Ahead of the fourth and fifth episodes of The Imagineering Story, Disney+ has shared more photos from the forthcoming entries in this amazing series.
- Episode four, “Hit or Miss” will be available to stream on Friday, November 29 at 12:01 am PT.
- Episode five, “A Carousel of Progress” will be available to stream on Friday, December 6 at 12:01 am PT.
“Hit or Miss” synopsis:
- “After a tragic downturn, Michael Eisner steps back from creative stress and hires business minded managers to fill the void. The pendulum swings from art to commerce. The Imagineers enter an era of austerity. While some projects enjoy enormous success, others are cancelled, and still others, disappoint. The pattern seems irreversible.”
“Hit or Miss” still photos:
“A Carousel of Progress” synopsis:
- “Bob Iger returns Imagineering to the foundation of Disney DNA – quality wins out. He modernizes the formula. By strategically investing in creative content, international expansion and new technology, he empowers the Imagineers to plus the existing parks worldwide, especially the recent ones that fell short of expectations. After a decade, the parks never looked better.”
“A Carousel of Progress” still photos:
- Check out Alex’s review of this informative series that will delight fans old and new.
- From the director herself: Alex interviews Leslie Iwerks about her film that evolved into a series.
- Even if you’ve been a Disney fan your entire life, chances are there are still some Disney facts that will surprise you. Here are 7 things we learned from the second episode.