A few weeks ago, news emerged that the Disneyland Resort had filed for a permit to refurbish their classic attraction Snow White’s Scary Adventures. Now the Disney Parks Blog has released new concept arts and details for the project.
- Next year, Disneyland’s Snow White’s Scary Adventures will undergo a significant refurbishment and update.
- Among the additions coming to the Fantasyland dark ride is a new scene featuring Snow and her Prince in the forest as our heroine awakes from her sleep.
- Additionally, fans of the ride will finally get the ending they’ve always wanted as Snow is reunited with her animal friends.
- Elsewhere, the ride’s audio, visuals, music, lighting, and projections will all see upgrades and a new animation system will be installed.
- As for the exterior, the attraction will be refreshed with “new, fairy tale-inspired details to complement the nearby charming Sleeping Beauty Castle.”
- According to the earlier permit filing, the refurbishment is expected to cost $445,000.
- To accommodate the updates, the attraction will close after January 6th, 2020.
- By the way, with Disney now confirming details for this project, expect to hear more about another update reportedly in the works for Indiana Jones Adventure also apparently slated for next year.