Good day Cyber Monday shoppers! As the savings and deals pour in around the internet, Disney is offering a special deal for first time Disney+ subscribers. Fans signing up today can save $10 on their first year of Disney+.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney+ is offering new subscribers a fantastic Cyber Monday deal.
- On Monday December 2, customers will be able to save $10 on their first year of Disney+ and purchase an annual subscription for $59.99.
- This offer is only available today and will expire at 11:59PM ET on Monday December 2.
- Once the Cyber Monday deal ends, the price will return to $69.99 for a year long subscription.
The Fine Print:
- Limited offer does not include a free trial.
- Limited offer is only available in the US and Puerto Rico.
- This offer cannot be applied to the Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu bundle.
What’s great about Disney+?:
- Disney+ is your streaming home for new original movies and series from The Walt Disney Company, plus hundreds of classic movies and TV episodes from:
- Star Wars
- National Geographic
- Disney+ is perfect for the whole family. Users can have up to seven profiles on their account and stream Disney+ content on up to 10 devices.
- With their subscription, users can enjoy unlimited downloads of Disney+ movies and shows (while they are hosted on the platform) so they can watch their favorites anytime, anywhere.
Exciting shows on the horizon:
- Disney+ launched with The Mandalorian, the first live-action Star Wars series, and is already working on an Obi-Wan Kenobi series…starring Ewan McGregor!
- Coming on December 20, dog lovers will have two new programs to enjoy:
- New content is rolling out every week! From the fan favorites docuseries The Imagineering Story to Pixar’s Forky Asks a Question, you’ll never be bored!