The Disney Parks aren’t the only places you can go to celebrate the holiday season with some Disney magic. Disney Cruise Line joins in the festivities with an annual gingerbread house competition between their four ships and the Disney Parks Blog has just announced the winner of this year’s contest.
- Teams from the Disney Dream, Disney Wonder, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic compete to see who can assemble the most impressive gingerbread house.
- Together, they used about 650 pounds of gingerbread dough, 220 pounds of icing sugar, 5,250 gingerbread bricks and a ton of candy to create four incredible masterpieces.
- The winning creation this year comes from the team aboard the Disney Fantasy.
- You can see a few more Disney gingerbread houses in our photo update from the Walt Disney World Resort hotels which checked out this year’s holiday decor.
- And for more holiday magic aboard the Disney Dream, check out Jeremiah’s review of the “Very Merrytime Cruise.”