The seventh chapter of The Mandalorian on Disney+ will make its debut on a special day and include an exclusive sneak peek at Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- While previous episodes of The Mandalorian have premiered on Fridays, chapter seven will premiere on Wednesday, December 18, just ahead of the theatrical release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- The episode will also include an exclusive sneak peek at The Rise of Skywalker.
- Disney has provided the following description of the seventh chapter of The Mandalorian:
- An old rival extends an invitation for The Mandalorian to make peace.
- The eighth chapter and season finale of The Mandalorian will return to a Friday release, debuting on December 27.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will come to theaters December 20.
More on The Mandalorian:
- “Baby Yoda” merchandise has arrived on shopDisney while Entertainment Earth has a “Baby Yoda” plush and more The Mandalorian merchandise available as well.
- Check out Mike’s review of the most recent episode of The Mandalorian, titled “Chapter 4 – Sanctuary.”
- It didn’t take long for “Baby Yoda” to become an internet sensation. He has now joined the long list of memes that can be found on Disney+.
More on Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker:
- Disney Movie Club has introduced the Disney Movie Club Box Limited Edition Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Theater Bundle.
- A British man with a terminal illness was allowed to watch the upcoming film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with his family.
- The official Star Wars social media feeds and YouTube channel recently held a special Q&A session from Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker co-writer and director J.J. Abrams and the stars of the film.
- John Boyega, star of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, admitted on Good Morning America that it was his Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker script that ended up for sale on eBay.