Following the debut of today’s “A Carousel of Progress,” there’s one final entry in the Disney+ docuseries The Imagineering Story. Ahead of next week’s episode, Disney has shared a few pictures of what the final chapter will bring.
- Disney+ has shared the last photos from the final entry in this amazing series.
- Episode Six, “To Infinity and Beyond” will be available to stream on Friday, December 12 at 12:01 am PT.
"To Infinity and Beyond" Synopsis:
- “Bob Iger personally shepherds his labor of love, the Shanghai Disney Resort. The Imagineers customize an ambitious new theme park to fit China’s culture, a symbol of patience and collaboration. Meanwhile, through innovative technology and immersive placemaking, the beloved pop culture worlds of Avatar, Marvel and Star Wars come to life.”
"To Infinity and Beyond" Still Photos:
- Check out Alex’s review of this informative series that will delight fans old and new.
- From the director herself: Alex interviews Leslie Iwerks about her film that evolved into a series.
- Even if you’ve been a Disney fan your entire life, chances are there are still some Disney facts that will surprise you. Here are 9 things we learned from the fourth episode.