You don’t have to love children or babies to be a fan of “The Child.” Debuting in the first live-action Star Wars series, The Mandalorian this small green alien has taken the fandom by storm. Funko announced today that will be releasing a series of four shirts starring “The Asset” that will be available this spring.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- It’s time to start setting aside some money for all the new Baby Yoda merchandise that’s heading our way in spring 2020.
- Whether audiences refer to him by his on-screen titles “The Child” and “The Asset”, or by his fan-issued name “Baby Yoda” one thing is for sure, we all want to bring him home.
- Just this morning, Funko announced they will be releasing a set of shirts featuring the tiny green alien that everyone loves.
Navy blue tee with pink and green coloring. The aurebesh translates to: “The Child” •Reward Baskar Steel• “Wanted Alive”
Small But Mighty
Yellow shirt with the adorable child showing off his Force powers
Black shirt featuring “The Child.” Aurebesh translates to: “Too Cute”
Work Hard Sleep Harder
Purple tee showing off a very tired little “Asset” who worn out from saving Mando.
- Unfortunately, these shirts are not available for pre-order at this time, and a release date has not been specified. In the meantime, you can catch up on all of “The Child” and Mando’s adventures on Disney+!
More Baby Yoda Merchandise:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop announced that fans can make their very own version of the green cutie as they are bringing “The Child” to their stores very soon.
- If you simply cannot wait to get your hands on shirt featuring this little guy, there are several places where you can purchase one:
- Hasbro and Funko are releasing toy versions of Baby Yoda this May that are currently available for pre-order on Entertainment Earth.
- Finally, RockLove is releasing a necklace inspired by the tiny alien.