- The 4th quarter has just started, but what’s more exciting is that Disney+ just shared a teaser for their upcoming Marvel series, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and Loki
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is the first of several Marvel character shows made exclusively for the streaming service, with WandaVision and Loki close behind.
- This 30 second spot shows Anthony Mackie as Falcon, Sebastian Stan as Bucky, Elizabeth Olson as Wanda, Paul Bettany as Vision and Tom Hiddleston as Loki.
- No specific dates were revealed for each show, just a reminder that the series will only be available on the Disney+ streaming service in the not too distant future.
What We Know about the Different Series:
- Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, Sam Wilson/Falcon (Anthony Mackie) and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities—and their patience—in Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. The all-new series is directed by Kari Skogland; Malcolm Spellman is the head writer. Debuts on Disney+ this fall.
- Marvel Studios’ WandaVision blends the style of classic sitcoms with the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany)—two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. The new series is directed by Matt Shakman; Jac Schaeffer is head writer. Debuts on Disney+ this year.
- In Marvel Studios’ Loki, the mercurial villain Loki (Tom Hiddleston) resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of Avengers: Endgame. Kate Herron directs and Michael Waldron is head writer. Debuts on Disney+ next year—2021.