Mondavi wines is returning to the Disneyland Resort, this time to the Downtown Disney District, where Catal will be hosting a special five-course meal on Wednesday, March 11th.
- Calling all vino lovers! Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney is hosting a special five-course wine dinner with Robert Mondavi wines on Wednesday, March 11 at 6PM.
- Serving a specially curated menu to match the wines of the Mondavi family, these dishes include everything from Scallop Crudo and Chilean Sea Bass to Passion Fruit Panna Cotta.
- Each course will be perfectly paired with a wine selection to complement its rich flavors and complex textures. From grape to glass, guests will enjoy an unforgettable dining experience that highlights the best of the Mondavi collection and explores the interplay of wine and cuisine. Tickets are $95 per person and can be purchased HERE for this can’t miss event.
ICYMI: Downtown DIsney News
- The upcoming Food and Wine Festival coming to Disney California Adventure isn’t the only place to get delicious food at the Disneyland Resort. Catal, Uva Bar & Cafe, and Tortilla Jo’s are all offering numerous delicious menu items to get in on the foodie fun just before the event begins with several delicious offerings to satisfy your palate.
- At the very end of December during the busy holiday season, a new counter service dining location opened in front of the former Rainforest Cafe location in the popular Downtown Disney District shopping area. Business at the kiosk is still picking up speed and Asian Street Eats is fast becoming known as one of the best go-to options for a quick bite to eat before or after visiting Southern California’s world-famous Disney theme parks.