We are just over a month away from the world premiere of the new Cirque du Soleil show Drawn to Life at Disney Springs. Some new signage has been installed at the Cirque du Soleil theater, including the cirque logo and some temporary signs for Drawn to Life.
- With an international cast of more than 65 artists, the Cirque du Soleil theater located in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort, will welcome up to 1,580 spectators for each show, five days a week.
- The new show follows the story of Julie, a courageous and determined girl who discovers an unexpected gift left by her late father: an unfinished animation piece. Guided by a surprising pencil, she embarks on an inspiring quest sprinkled with her Disney childhood memories. Through this journey, she learns to imagine new possibilities and animate the story of her future.
- Drawn to Life is set to have its world premiere on April 17, 2020.
More on Drawn to Life:
- Disney recently shared the first of several videos that will reveal more details about the upcoming performance.
- Drawn to Life is written and directed by Michel Laprise and Fabrice Becker, and is a collaboration between:
- Cirque du Soleil
- Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Walt Disney Imagineering
- The show will open for previews March 20, 2020.
- As previously announced, tickets are on sale now at cirquedusoleil.com.