In the coming months, guests visiting Walt Disney World will discover a big change right as they enter the resort. The colorful gateways that welcome all to the Most Magical Place on Earth will be adorned with a new color scheme that compliments Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom.
- Anyone who’s ever visited Walt Disney World knows the thrill of driving under the magical gateways that welcome guests to the resort.
- Five magical gateways featuring Mickey, Minnie, and their friends are placed at various entries to Walt Disney World and give everyone the feeling that they’re about to experience something truly special.
- And now things are about to get even better as today, the Disney Parks Blog revealed that those signs will be receiving an extra sprinkling of Pixie Dust!
- Starting today, the gateways will be updated with a new color palette that complements the recent colorful transformation to Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom.
- In the concept art shared by the Parks Blog, fans can get a first glimpse at what the entrances will look like when they’re finished.
- That’s not all, these colors will appear on the Magic Kingdom Auto Plaza as Disney adds a new shimmer to the iconic entryway.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Speaking of changes at Magic Kingdom, a new walkway between the park and nearby hotel Grand Floridaian is currently under construction. Check out the progress in our photo updates.
- Next year, the resort will celebrate its 50th Anniversary and Florida residents will have the opportunity to purchase an actual speciality license plate commemorating the milestone. Plus, proceeds from the sales of the plates will go to Disney partner organization, Make-A-Wish!