SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is bringing its Waves of Honor program back for the new year, allowing active duty military members to redeem complimentary single-day tickets for themselves and up to three friends and family members to visit one of its parks through December 31, 2021.
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment will once again welcome active duty military members to redeem complimentary single-day tickets at participating parks, including:
- SeaWorld Orlando
- SeaWorld San Antonio
- Sesame Place
- Busch Gardens Tampa
- SeaWorld San Diego (upon re-opening)
- You can learn more about SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment’s Waves of Honor program on their official website.
- With everything from inspiring animal encounters to thrilling attractions, the parks have something for everyone to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- In addition to continuing health and safety measures underway at each park, reservations are required to maintain ample, open space for guests to enjoy a fun and inspiring experience while maintaining physical distancing in a safe environment. Therefore, guests are encouraged to make their reservations early given capacity at each park is carefully limited.
ICYMI – More SeaWorld news:
- Animal lovers who want to know more about caring for the marine life at SeaWorld are in luck as the Orlando resort is allowing guests to go behind the scenes this month with their SeaWorld Inside Look program.
- Everyone wanted to celebrate the holidays, even the penguins at SeaWorld San Diego. In fact two adventurous souls headed out on a field trip to check out some of the Park’s highlights such as the holiday decorations and more.