The new Star Wars Trading Post opened today as a preview for Legacy Passholders at Disneyland Resort. The new store took over the former Rainforest Cafe location in Downtown Disney and welcomes guest to their very own Star Wars adventure.
- Star Wars fans can even find Lightsabers like they would normally be able to inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- In addition to the general Star Wars theming throughout the store, some more specific details can also be found, including a Mandalorian jetpack, Grogu’s pram pod and a porg nest made of loose wires.
- The new Star Wars Trading Post at Downtown Disney in the Disneyland Resort will open to the public on Friday, February 19.
- If you’re a Legacy Passholder, you’ll have an opportunity to make a reservation for a special preview event of the Star Wars Trading Post from Feb. 16 – Feb. 18.
- Additionally, for a limited time, Legacy Passholders can save 30% on select merchandise at select Downtown Disney District and Buena Vista Street locations.
- If you want to take more of a look around the new Star Wars Trading Post, check out the two videos below: