Disney has released a new trailer for the upcoming Disney+ show The Falcon and the Winter Soldier titled “Honor.”
- Disney has released a new trailer titled “Hope” for the Disney+ Marvel show The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
- The teaser takes us mostly through the same cuts we’ve seen before with Anthony Mackie (Falcon) and Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier) with some shots of the villain played by Daniel Bruhl (Baron Zemo).
- We’ve been getting a couple of teaser trailers like the one above leading up to the premiere.
- Just a few days ago we had one released titled “Hope.” and of course the two-minute Super Bowl trailer that premiered on February 7.
- The show is coming to Disney+ on March 19.
About the Show:
- Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, Sam Wilson/Falcon (Anthony Mackie) and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities—and their patience—in Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. The all-new series is directed by Kari Skogland; Malcolm Spellman is the head writer.
- Daniel Bruhl, the villain of Captain America: Civil War, will also reprise his role of Baron Zemo and will finally don his familiar mask from the comics.
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier premieres on Disney+ on Friday, March 19.