Knott’s Berry Farm has some entertainment coming to the Taste of Boysenberry Festival with the Mariachi Divas.
- Knott’s Berry Farm has announced that the Mariachi Divas will be entertaining Guests during the Taste of Boysenberry Festival on select nights.
- You can catch The Mariachi Divas live on March 31, April 1, April 7, and April 8.
Knott’s post reads as follows:
- “Grab a seat and feel the beat of the music as these Divas serenade you during the Knott's Taste of Boysenberry Festival. The Mariachi Divas will get your hands clappin' in a safe, socially distanced musical performance that is sure to delight everyone enjoying their favorite new boysenberry treats. Performing live on select nights during our Knott's Taste of Boysenberry Festival.”
About the Taste of Boysenberry Festival:
- Knott's Taste of Boysenberry Festival takes place on select dates through May 2nd. Event hours are 12 pm to 9 pm, select Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and from 12 pm to 8 pm on Sundays.
- The only way to experience the limited-time food event, Knott's Taste of Boysenberry Festival, is with a tasting card purchased in advance (a tasting card is required for event entry). Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $45 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings and Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $20 (plus tax) and include three tastings.