- The Bear is described as a “half-hour show about a young chef who returns to Chicago to run the family restaurant.”
- The series comes from Storer, Hiro Murai’s (Atlanta) Super Frog, Joanna Calo (Bojack Horseman, Undone) and FX Productions.
- Storer will serve as executive producer along with Murai and Nate Matteson of Super Frog, and Calo.
ICYMI – More FX news:
- Production on the remaining seasons of the critically acclaimed and award winning FX series, Atlanta, is set to resume in just a few weeks.
- Taffy Brodesser-Akner’s New York Times bestselling novel Fleishman Is in Trouble is coming to the small screen. FX and ABC Signature are moving forward with a nine episode limited series in the works for FX on Hulu.
- It has been reported that FX has ordered a pilot for Kindred, based on the novel by Octavia E. Butler.
- The FX show Pose will be ending after its third season with seven episodes, premiering on May 2.