A Tweet from the official account of the show has revealed that fan-Favorite series Dancing With The Stars will be returning for it’s 30th season later this year.
— Dancing with the Stars #DWTS (@DancingABC) March 30, 2021
- The official Twitter Account of the hit ABC series Dancing With The Stars has revealed that the popular competition show has been renewed with a new season coming in Fall of 2021.
- Aside from the promise of a new season coming in the Fall, no other details have been released, including judges, contestants, or even host.
- Just before the debut of last season, the show’s original host Tom Bergeron, and co-host Erin Andrews were released from the show without notice and replaced by Tyra Banks. The fan and critical response to Banks as the host has been mixed, and even social media reactions to today’s news is populated with comments voicing their displeasure in the host. As Banks was also named as an Executive Producer for the series, it is likely she will return in someway.
- Last season also saw dance pro Derek Hough take off his dancing shoes (with few exceptions) and join the series as a judge alongside Bruno and Carrie Ann.
- As usual, we don’t know the celebrity contestants at this time, and they will likely be revealed on Good Morning America shortly before the next season of the show premieres.