Walt Disney World has shared a new video featuring some favorite characters doing their best to teach us how to plant Snapdragons to celebrate the ongoing Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival.
- To celebrate the Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival, Disney has posted another video in their #DisneyMagicMoments series, this time showcasing two favorite characters, Alice and the Mad Hatter, trying to plant a snapdragon.
- Filmed in the UK Pavilion at EPCOT, where guests might find these particular characters, we see Alice and the Mad Hatter in a “Mad”cap romp as they try and get their snapdragon to go.
- The two are trying to help viewers get their at-home garden started. So feel free to grab your gardening tools, some dirt, a few flower bulbs and maybe some tea with sugar for good measure.
- The Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is well underway at EPCOT and set to conclude on July 5th. The festival, once a celebration of horticulture and beautiful landscaping additions has gone on to expand with new food and beverage offerings as well as concerts, which have returned as part of this year’s festival, whereas the last few festivals have been without due to the global pandemic.
- The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival is set to begin shortly after the Flower and Garden Festival concludes, beginning on July 15th.
- While Alice and the Mad Hatter were in the UK Pavilion of EPCOT’s World Showcase, fans of this half of EPCOT can get their hands on new pins that represent each pavilion of World Showcase that were spotted at Magic Kingdom, but will likely be making their way to retail stores around Walt Disney World.