Walt Disney World Resort President Jeff Vahle shared a special message on his Instagram account thanking the team at Walt Disney World Health Services for helping to provide Cast Members with the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Vahle shared the following message on Instagram:
- “Sending a big thanks to our amazing Walt Disney World Health Services team as they provide Cast with another option to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. We are so pleased to help Central Florida in its continued fight to beat the virus!”
- A 30-year veteran of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Vahle has been inspiring teams around the world to deliver the company’s unrivaled brand of family vacations.
- He oversees a workforce of more than 77,000 Cast Members at four theme parks and 30 resort hotels all located at the world’s premier vacation destination.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- After revealing a brand new limited edition cookie flavor last week, Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs shared a new secret flavor of ice cream to go with it.
- The Walt Disney Company is reportedly in talks to build a residential and commercial community in Lake Nona near Orlando, potentially to relocate some of its corporate offices from California to Florida.
- The Walt Disney World Resort has announced a face covering policy update. Starting April 8, Guests will be allowed to take off their face coverings to take photos at outdoor locations at the resort.
- For Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady, the celebratory fun following the team’s Super Bowl victory hasn’t stopped, and Monday it rocketed into an entirely new orbit when the superstar player spent the day experiencing Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.