During a special presentation by Josh D’Amaro, chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products, he revealed that the new planning tool announced in 2019, Disney Genie, will soon make its debut at Walt Disney World.
- Moments ago, in a special presentation by Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products chairman Josh D’Amaro, he announced that the anticipated new digital offering, Disney Genie, will be coming soon to Walt Disney World.
- Disney Genie was originally announced in 2019 at the D23 Expo that year.
- Even with the debut of Disney MagicMobile at the resort recently, it seems that this new digital offering is still coming to the resort.
- Disney said back in 2019 that Disney Genie will make planning easier and more fun by providing customized itineraries geared to your interests, right at your fingertips – from a royal, princess-themed day at Magic Kingdom Park to a trip around the world at EPCOT for foodies and even a perfect day for thrill seekers. Certain features of Disney Genie will also be available through your preferred travel professional.
- Sometimes you may know exactly what you want to do, but may not know the best time or order in which to do it. You’ll be able to tell Disney Genie what you’d like to experience, and it will quickly evaluate millions of options to present you with an optimal day. And best of all, it’s flexible! If you change your mind for any reason, Disney Genie will re-optimize your day.
- Disney Genie can also send you real-time tips and updates, including recommendations for experiences it thinks you’ll love, helping you navigate the theme parks with added convenience and comfort. If you don’t want to worry about making reservations in multiple steps, Disney Genie will even take care of that for you.
- D’Amaro didn’t specify a date when Disney Genie would be available, aside from mentioning it and saying that it will be “Coming Soon” to Walt Disney World.
- The presentation also revealed the opening date of Avengers Campus, June 4th, and teased other new advancements to come in the future. You can catch up on our live blog here.