ABC has released all of the promos we can expect to see during tonight’s 93rd Academy Awards ceremony for the network’s upcoming slate of shows.
- ABC has released promos for upcoming shows on the network that will air during tonight’s 93rd Academy Awards ceremony.
- Promos include Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Sesame Street: 50 Years of Sunny Days, The 2021 NFL Draft, Big Sky, Rebel, and Home Economics.
- ABC also released promos for Disney Night on American Idol and a look at Katie Thurston’s upcoming season of The Bachelorette.
Sesame Street: 50 Years of Sunny Days will be airing tomorrow, Monday, April 26 at 8:00 pm on ABC.
- The documentary will look into the history of Sesame Street and the nonprofit Sesame Workshop.
- It will also chronicle the creation and introduction of a Black family of Sesame Street Muppets, Wes and Elijah Walker, a father-and-son duo who are at the heart of Sesame Workshop’s new racial justice initiative Coming Together.
- The documentary features special guests including W. Kamau Bell, Gloria Estefan, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Whoopi Goldberg, Christopher Jackson, John Legend, Lucy Liu, Olivia Munn, Questlove, Chrissy Teigen and Usher.
The 2021 NFL Draft airing live starting Thursday, April 29 at 5:00 pm PT/ 8:00 pm ET on ABC.
- Rece Davis will host prime-time broadcasts in Cleveland on April 29 and 30 with college football analysts Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard and senior NFL Draft analyst Todd McShay. From a nearby set, Maria Taylor will host with college football analysts Jesse Palmer and David Pollack. Taylor will also interview the family members of NFL draftees. Leveraging valuable insights from the eleven-time Sports Emmy Award-winning College GameDay Built by The Home Depot crew, ABC will offer player-focused coverage, giving insight to storylines on and off the field.
Big Sky with a new episode airing Tuesday, April 27 at 10:00 pm on ABC.
- Private detectives Cassie Dewell and Cody Hoyt join forces with his estranged wife and ex-cop, Jenny Hoyt, to search for two sisters who have been kidnapped by a truck driver on a remote highway in Montana. But when they discover that these are not the only girls who have disappeared in the area, they must race against the clock to stop the killer before another woman is taken.
- The series, based on C.J. Box's novel The Highway, premiered on November 17, 2020, totaling 10.8 million viewers for its first few days, becoming ABC’s highest-rated debut since The Rookie (2018).
Rebel with a new episode airing Thursday, May 6 at 10:00 pm on ABC.
- Inspired by the life of Erin Brockovich today, Annie “Rebel” Bello is a blue-collar legal advocate without a law degree. She’s a funny, messy, brilliant and fearless woman who cares desperately about the causes she fights for and the people she loves. When Rebel applies herself to a fight she believes in, she will win at almost any cost.
Home Economics with a new episode airing Wednesday, April 28 at 8:30 pm on ABC.
- ABC's new single-camera comedy follows three adult siblings in very different financial situations. The series hails from Michael Colton, John Aboud, and Topher Grace. Staring in the sitcom are Jimmy Tatro as Connor, Karla Souza as Marina, Topher Grace as Tom, Caitlin McGee as Sarah, and Sasheer Zamata as Denise.