- “Laod Bhang’s Pin Traders” at Disney California Adventure and the “Laod Bhang & Co. Fireworks” wall over at Frontierland have been renamed as Disney continues to update cultural references in the parks.
- “Laod Bhang’s Pin Traders” at Disney California Adventure is now called “Pan-Pacific Pin Traders” featuring the same overall theme.
- Over at Disneyland, the “Laod Bhang & Co. Fireworks” wall has been renamed to “Red Dragon & Co. Fireworks Factory.”
- The name updates should come as no surprise as Disney continues making changes around the park to represent and value more of the diversity seen in people who come to the parks all around the world and be a place that is more inclusive.
More Disney News:
- In part of the Disney Parks updating to represent and value more diversity, Splash Mountain will be getting a Princess and the Frog retheme at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Instead of retelling the story from the film, the attraction will pick up the story after the final kiss.
- Disney Parks has also continued its ongoing commitment to inclusion by updating The Four Keys and modifying The Disney Look to allow more personal expression for Cast Members.
- Jungle Cruise at Disneyland and Magic Kingdom will soon be updated as well, with a new storyline and other adjustments to reflect and value the diversity of the world.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning