- In January 2020, shortly before theme parks at the Disneyland Resort closed, Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure became an Annual Passholder exclusive dining experience.
- Today, the official Legacy Passholders Twitter account revealed that the location will be reopening on May 20th.
- Since Disneyland terminated its Annual Passholder program, the Alfresco Tasting Terrace will be exclusive to Legacy Passholders who will need to show proof that they were a passholder when the theme parks closed in order to be admitted.
- A menu of specialty drinks and appetizers will be offered, but it’s unclear if the menu will be exactly the same as it was before the park closed.
- A valid theme park ticket is required to enter Disney California Adventure in addition to a park reservation for the day of attendance.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning