- In January 2020, shortly before theme parks at the Disneyland Resort closed, Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure became an Annual Passholder exclusive dining experience.
- Today, the official Legacy Passholders Twitter account revealed that the location will be reopening on May 20th.
- Since Disneyland terminated its Annual Passholder program, the Alfresco Tasting Terrace will be exclusive to Legacy Passholders who will need to show proof that they were a passholder when the theme parks closed in order to be admitted.
- A menu of specialty drinks and appetizers will be offered, but it’s unclear if the menu will be exactly the same as it was before the park closed.
- A valid theme park ticket is required to enter Disney California Adventure in addition to a park reservation for the day of attendance.
Big news, #LegacyPassholders —starting May 20th for a limited time, Alfresco Tasting Terrace reopens just for you! Enjoy a variety of specialty drinks and appetizers as you immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure! Stay tuned for details.?? pic.twitter.com/xmdnMnZ6z1
— Disneyland Legacy Passholders (@DisneylandAP) May 6, 2021