The Disneyland Resort has updated the menu over at the Blue Bayou Restaurant to now include alcohol, as the restaurant gets ready to reopen for Guests.
- Last week, the Disneyland Resort announced reopening dates for multiple restaurants, including that Blue Bayou Restaurant would reopen on May 27.
- With the reopening coming soon, we have now gotten an update to the menu, including alcohol which will begin to be served for the first time there.
- Blue Bayou will join Club 33 and Oga’s Cantina as the only places that serve alcohol inside Disneyland Park.
- You can start making reservations for Blue Bayou Restaurant starting on May 18.
We have posted the alcoholic beverages menu below. If interested, you can check out the full menu here.
Alcoholic Beverages Menu
Featured Wine By the Glass
- Miner Family Winery, Chardonnay, Napa Valley – 5oz – $11
- J. Wilkes, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles Highlands District, CA – 5oz – $11
- Le Grand Courtâge, Blanc de Blancs Brut Grand Cuvée, France
- Glass $10 | Bottle $40
Wine Tasting Selection
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- 3oz $7 | 5oz $13
- Far Niente, Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- 3oz $12.50 | 5oz $24
- Flowers Vineyards, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
- 3oz $11 | 5oz $21
- Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley
- 3oz $21 | 5oz $41
- Hurricane Cocktail – $15.00
- Bacardi Reserva Ocho Rum, Myers’s Original Dark Rum, Simply® Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Purée, Grenadine and Lime Juice, Luxardo Maraschino Cherry and Orange garnish
- Abita Amber Lager – $11.50
- Covington, LA (4.5% ABV)
- Karl Strauss® Boat Shoes Hazy IPA – $11.50
- San Diego, CA (7.2% ABV)
About Blue Bayou Restaurant:
- Blue Bayou has been a dining destination at the Disneyland Resort since it opened in 1967. The location can be seen from the attraction Pirates of the Caribbean as Guests travel along the bayou. The restaurant features overhead strings of balloon lanterns as you hear crickets, frogs, and see fireflies in the themed setting.