The next “The New York Times Presents” documentary will be coming to FX and FX on Hulu in June and it will be titled Who Gets to be an Influencer.
- The New York Times Presents: Who Gets to be an Influencer will ask the question “how do you succeed in an industry that pushes you to the margins?”
- The new documentary will follow a group of black content creators and their creator mansion.
- The New York Times Presents: Who Gets to be an Influencer will premiere on June 4 on FX and the next day on FX on Hulu.
- This comes after the debut of The New York Times Presents: Framing Britney Spears on FX back in February.
- Alex took a look at what that documentary got wrong and what it got right after it premiered.