- Disney has revealed that the following actors have been added to the cast of Zombies 3:
- Matt Cornett (High School Musical: The Musical: The Series) as A-Lan
- Kyra Tantao (Law and Order: Special Victims Unit) as A-Li
- Terry Hu as A-Spen
- All three actors will play extraterrestrial aliens who arrive at Seabrook to shake things up in the third Disney Channel Original Movie in the franchise.
- Their character names “A-Li” and “A-Lan” sound like “Alien.”
- A-Spen is a nonbinary character and Terry Hu is also nonbinary.
- Zombies 3 will also feature the following returning cast members:
- Meg Donnelly – Addison
- Milo Manheim – Zed
- Ariel Martin – Wynter
- Trevor Tordjman – Bucky
- Carla Jeffery – Bree
- Kylee Russell – Eliza
- James Godfrey – Bonzo
- Kingston Foster – Zoey
- Chandler Kinney – Willa
- Pearce Joza – Wyatt
- Filming is scheduled to begin on May 31st in Toronto.
- Paul Hoen, who directed the first two films, returns for the third installment.
What They’re Saying:
- Judy Taylor, senior vice president, Casting, Disney Branded Television: “Our Zombies franchise has created a remarkable connection with kids everywhere, thanks in large part to the characters’ optimistic and relatable attributes that help them build identity, overcome obstacles and foster an inclusive community. The story in this installment further develops those same themes with the introduction of new outsiders played by a talented and diverse group of actors.”
Zombies 3 Synopsis:
“In Zombies 3, Zed and Addison are beginning their final year at Seabrook High in the town that’s become a safe haven for monsters and humans alike. Zed is anticipating an athletic scholarship that will make him the first Zombie to attend college, while Addison is gearing up for Seabrook’s first international cheer-off competition. Then suddenly, extraterrestrial beings appear around Seabrook, provoking something other than friendly competition.”