Guests looking for a refreshing cool treat while basking in the Florida sun will want to check out BoardWalk Ice Cream at the BoardWalk resort. The new location for sweet treats opens today and will serve up fun sundaes including the Bay-Side Brownie a la mode!
- A new ice cream shop has opened at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort claiming the spot previously occupied by Ample Hills Creamery.
- Located between the BoardWalk Bakery and ESPN Club the shop will offer a variety of sweet treats featuring ice cream and sundaes to go.
- BoardWalk Ice Cream menu items are inspired by the neighboring Beaches & Cream Soda Shop and include:
- Shore-Side Sundae – Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow Topping, and SNICKERS bar pieces topped with Whipped Cream, Chopped Peanuts, and a Cherry
- Bay-Side Brownie a la Mode – Gooey, chewy Brownie, Hot Fudge, and Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Sprinkles, and a Cherry
- Strawberry Splash Shortcake – Vanilla Shortcake, Strawberry Compote, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Whipped Cream
- Prices range from $7.00-$11.00 for ice cream scoops and sundaes. Beverages are available for $3.50-$5.50
- BoardWalk Ice Cream opens today (May 20th) at 3pm.
- The Classic Wave of Double Scoop – Ice Cream Cup
- Ride the Wave Sundae – Two Scoops
- Surf’s Up Sundae – Three Scoops
Ice Cream Flavors:
- Rainbow Sherbert
- Butter Pecan
- Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl – No Sugar Added