Give your summer celebrations some extra energy with SeaWorld Orlando’s Electric Ocean events. The glowing festival will be offered on select days and nights from May-September with delicious treats and exciting entertainment for the whole family.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Electric Ocean returns May 28th with more hours of fun featuring new daytime experiences and nighttime favorites.
- Electric Ocean brings longer park hours and allows guests to voyage into an exotic underwater world filled with dazzling lights, electrifying dance music and a brilliant evening energy that sparks as the sun sets.
- Throughout the day and night, guests can experience exciting new shows and then stay late all summer and be immersed in exotic worlds of light and music while experiencing their favorite SeaWorld attractions like never before.
- Join playful, glowing sea creatures and world-class DJ’s for a family-friendly dance party beneath the waves. Then end the night with Ignite, a fireworks and fountains spectacular that brings the brilliance of the sea to the sky above.
- Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place on select days and nights May 28th – September 6th.
New offerings include:
- Electric Current: Get the party started early with hot music at The Waterfront as our DJ transforms the night into an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. Only during Electric Ocean evenings. See park schedule for more event show times.
- Rescue Tails: Rescue Tails is an educational presentation that teaches guests about SeaWorld’s commitment to animal care and rescue. Meet many of the park’s rescued animals, such as birds of prey, primates, and reptiles, and learn about their unique stories! Show performs at Seaport Theater on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during Electric Ocean dates.
- Ignite: Surf the wave to a whole new level with Ignite, a firework and fountains spectacular that brings the brilliant colors of the sea to the skies above the park. Guests may view the fireworks from all around SeaWorld’s large central lake, including from:
- Bayside Stadium
- The Waterfront
- Orca Encounter Pathway
- Showtime is at 10:00 pm during Electric Ocean evenings
- Club Sea Glow: As the sun goes down, the party amps up at Bayside Stadium, where a DJ will be mixing dance music for those waiting for fireworks to begin. Starting at 8:00 pm during Electric Ocean evenings.
- Elmo Rocks: Elmo and his friends save the day by forming their own rock n’ roll band after their favorite band cancelled their concert appearance! Elmo, Zoe, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, and Ernie go through the process of auditioning and rehearsals to transform into The Rockin’ Elmo Band. Show performs at Nautilus Theater during Electric Ocean dates.
Summer Eats And Treats:
Discover new restaurants, new cuisine, new signature drinks and new flavors for guests to enjoy all summer long! Guests can sample exciting dishes and four new locations:
- Altitude Burgers: Calling all Arctic adventurers! Explore new flavors at SeaWorld Orlando’s brand-new burger bar, “Altitude Burgers”.
- Edy's Ice Cream Parlor: Scream for ice cream! Cool off and satisfy your sweet tooth at SeaWorld Orlando’s brand-new Edy’s Ice Cream Parlor.
- Lakeside Grill: Fresh flavors and panoramic views await! The all-new Lakeside Grill offers guests a modern spin on Mediterranean cuisine.
- Glacier Bar: Since its debut at SeaWorld Orlando in October, Glacier Bar has quickly become the ultimate place for guests to chill during and after a day of thrills! Catch sports action on multiple big screens in shaded comfort at this spacious outdoor bar while enjoying ice cold beer, frozen drinks and signature cocktails.
Best Way to Play
- The best way to experience Electric Ocean at SeaWorld Orlando is with an Annual Pass. Benefit options include free parking, free guest tickets and more.
- Take advantage of SeaWorld’s Memorial Sale and save up to 50% on tickets, Fun Cards and Annual Passes. The deep discounts and limited-time prices are only available May 20th through May 31st.