Bookings can now be made by the general public for sailings aboard the Disney Wish.
- Starting today, bookings can be made by everyone for sailings aboard Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Wish.
- Bookings had started on May 17 for Platinum Castaway Club Members with 25+ sailings and have now opened up to all Guests who wish to sail on the newest ship from Disney Cruise Line.
- The Disney Wish will set sail on its maiden voyage on June 9, 2022, on a five-night trip with two days at sea and stops in Nassau, Bahamas, and Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
- The ship will then embark on three- and four-night itineraries.
- Those interested can contact Mouse Fan Travel, Laughing Place’s recommended Disney Vacation Planner, to get started.
More on the Disney Wish:
- One of the brand-new experiences Guests will be able to enjoy is the AquaMouse. Described as a “Family water attraction,” this new water slide sets itself apart from the AquaDuck on previous ships by incorporating show scenes, lighting and special effects.
- The three restaurants on the ship are inspired by Frozen, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the year the Walt Disney Company was founded.
- For the first time on a Disney ship, Guests will embark on a space-jumping tour of the Star Wars galaxy at Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge — a high-end bar styled as a luxurious yacht-class spaceship that will offer themed, immersive experiences for guests.
- the Disney Wish will present entertainment experiences that will immerse families in the fantastical worlds of their favorite Disney stories including Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular, and more.
- You can learn more about the Disney Wish in our full recap from the reveal event on April 29.
About Mouse Fan Travel:
- Mouse Fan Travel is an authorized Disney Vacation Planner with over 20 years of experience planning magical vacations tailored to each Guest. With Mouse Fan Travel, Guests receive concierge-level assistance from their personal travel planner with no extra fees. You pay the same rate you would if you booked direct, or sometimes even less, and it means you always have someone standing by to assist you in the event there’s a hiccup in your travel plans. In addition to Walt Disney World Resort vacations, they can also assist with any of your vacation dreams, including the Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Aulani, and more. Visit MouseFanTravel.com to start planning your adventure.