Deliciously evil treats await guests at Disney Springs for those who want to celebrate tomorrow’s release of Cruella in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access.
- Disney Springs at Walt Disney World has proven to be the place to be for Cruella-based fun. The AMC Theater is decked out with new festive displays, a livestream red carpet event has been announced for tomorrow’s release, and now, some favorite snack and treat locations are getting in on the festivities.
- A Tweet from the official Disney Springs account has revealed that both Amorette’s Patisserie and the Ganachery are offering Cruella-themed treats. The Ganachery will offer a cookies and cream pop, and Amorette’s will offer a highly-detailed themed petit cake.
- The treats will be available tomorrow to celebrate the release of Cruella, and will stick around to delight taste buds through June 6th.
- Cruella, which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella (Emma Stone), a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute, played by Emma Thompson. But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.
- Cruella is set to debut this Friday, May 28th, in theaters where available (like the AMC Disney Springs) and on Disney+ Premier Access.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning